Popular Posts

August 24, 2009

Hello good people

Kindly welcoming you on board...

My name is Ohaga Ohaga.

A Kenyan – born writer,and journalist.
I nonetheless, do many other things apart from writing or journalism.

I wish to say thanks a lot for getting time to read through my creations. Or visiting my blog.

I have just begun so I wouldn’t say I have been here done that. Nevertheless, I am working on the blog to improve on one or two-three things.

My passion is in art. Whatever form it is served.
Poetry, theatre, opera, and any other artistic expressions like ballet all works for me.

Music, Literature, and Paintings are however, my favorite.

I think matters of love, love and more love, as a common and fundamental basic to human life. Prayer, independence, confidence and attitude must ofcourse accompany it.

I would appreciate any of your ideas. Whether in form of a comment, complaint, compliment or any other thing in your mind.

My threshold for critics is so high so don't be afraid to leave one as well.

I am widely published and if in doubt, try Binging/Googling my name (Paul Ohaga/ Ohaga Ohaga) and see for yourself.

To earn a living, I edit a newspaper, based here in Nairobi among many other things.

About my social status, well, let’s just say, we can discuss that on ohagap@yahoo.com or ohagaohaga@gmail.com.

Need more info, look for me in Facebook or http://twitter.com/Ohagaohaga or log in to www.australia.to/columnists/Ohaga Paul http://africamedianetwork.ning.com/profile

No comments: