Popular Posts

July 13, 2009

Hello World

Welcoming you aboard...

My name is Ohaga Ohaga.

A Kenyan –born writer, and journalist. I however, do many other things apart from writing or journalism.

I wish to say thanks a lot for getting time to read through my creations. Or visiting my blog.

I love arts in most of its form. Music, literature, and paintings are nevertheless, my favorite.

I think matters of love, love and more love, as a common and fundamental basic to human life.

I would appreciate any of your ideas. Whether in form of a comment, complaint, compliment or any other thing in your mind.

My threshold for critics is so high so doing be afraid to leave one as well.

I am widely published and if in doubt, try Bing/Google my name (Paul Ohaga/ Ohaga Ohaga) and see for yourself.

To earn a living, I do so many things some of them not related to mass communication.
About my social status, well, let’s just say, we can discuss that on ohagap@yahoo.com or ohagaohaga@gmail.com.

Need more info, look for me in Facebook or Twitter or log in to www.australia.To/columnists/Paul Ohaga or http://africamedianetwork.ning.com/profile/OhagaOhaga.

No comments: